When using the Bulk insert task in SSIS, you might encounter an error stating that The File Does Not Exist or The Path Specified Cannot be Found. This is usually due to the fact that the file must be on the same server as the database. In other words, it you are connecting to a remote machine the flat file must be on the remote machine. The connection to this file in the SSIS package must use a UNC path and not a mapped drive.
- I just entered to win a $50 Miniature Market Gift Card with help from @TheGameBoyGeek ! gameboygeek.com/contest 3 years ago
- Help Sydney travel Abroad gofundme.com/help-sydney-tr… 4 years ago
- Got to meet zee @dtconofficial https://t.co/m0YUdcLVOr 4 years ago
- RT @StrateSQL: Mikes entering sandman #sqlkaraoke vine.co/v/eYUJrV0JAiK 5 years ago
- RT @SQLChicken: #SQLSat476 BI on 11/14/2015 feat. myself,@idigdata,@mikedavisSQL,@pamshaw,@sharepointmikea,@sql_r and more https://t.co/3qc… 5 years ago
Pass Summit 2011