Crystal Reports has a special field name “DataDate”. This date shows the last time the data on the report has been executed. A recent client asked for the similar functionality in SSRS when a snapshot is run. They wanted to see the actual date for to be used as a print date but they wanted to have the date the data was pulled for the report. This can be accomplished with the build in field in SSRS named ExecutionTime. This will return the date the report ran last even when the snap shot is pulled up much later. So you can have the Now() function show the current date, so you know when the report was printed. And you can have the date the data was updated similar to the DataDate in Crystal Reports.
- I just entered to win a $50 Miniature Market Gift Card with help from @TheGameBoyGeek ! gameboygeek.com/contest 1 year ago
- Help Sydney travel Abroad gofundme.com/help-sydney-tr… 2 years ago
- Got to meet zee @dtconofficial https://t.co/m0YUdcLVOr 2 years ago
- RT @StrateSQL: Mikes entering sandman #sqlkaraoke vine.co/v/eYUJrV0JAiK 3 years ago
- RT @SQLChicken: #SQLSat476 BI on 11/14/2015 feat. myself,@idigdata,@mikedavisSQL,@pamshaw,@sharepointmikea,@sql_r and more https://t.co/3qc… 3 years ago
Pass Summit 2011